Tuesday, November 13, 2012

setting the table…

 

table3     IMG_1437

lights

in color comunion

comm end

 

I had the opportunity to take some candid photo’s at a wedding a while back.  They set the most beautiful table.  One of the most wonderful things done at this wedding was that the couple saved the communion portion of the wedding to be done with those who came.  So after the ceremony was finished but before dinner was served…we were all gathered to share communion with the newly married couple.  I loved that.

I have taken many photos, for many ceremonies.  I am always surprised with the creativity each one holds.  Even though we live in a “throw away” world…and we live in a world full of uncertainty…I do believe in marriage and the joys it holds when done with the Lord in charge of it all.

~simply~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin