Wednesday, March 28, 2012

lovely ladies

 

 

 

ladies3

ladies6

ladies5

ladies

ladies11

There is something mesmerizing about watching these lovely ladies

out in the yard.  I watch from my kitchen window. 

I could watch them all day…they are a funny lot.

I was watching, and giggling at how they dig and scratch and the ground. 

They dig little holes and nestle down, just to jump up again and scurry off.

That’s when one lovely lady caught my attention…she came out of a little cave in the rocks.

Now wait a min…? 

……thinking……..

What are those funny white rocks…?

 

ladies2

ladies7

ladies8

ladies9

 

yup…eggs.

uh, sure.  why not?

(at least they took turns)

funny ladies!

~simply~

1 comment:

momoflots said...

The perfect place to hide their eggs!! I'm so glad you found it!! i can't let mine run free right now - they will dig up my garden - so until we get a little fence going they are coop bound. It's a good thing they like it there too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin