Monday, June 08, 2009

Simply Sings...


Hello and welcome. I am back from my trip to Spokane and it's wonderful craft show "the farm chicks"


My friend and I took off on Friday afternoon and what a wonderful time we had. I took many photos (ahem) and well I took so many in fact that I could not possibly post them all. So I made a little mini movie.

enjoy :o)


(remember to shut off the music on the side bar before trying to view the video :o)


'

If you spot your work in this video please drop me a line and I will post your info :o)
(piano display by retreat designs)
(live simply necklace by beth quinn designs)
(photo taken with and by lisa souer's designs)
(coleen of coleens reflections)
(tiffany from shabby scraps))

(ok some of the photos-the ones with me in them without my camera were taken by others :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin